Day 1 U.S. to Europe
- U.S. to Europe…depart the US for our overnight flight to Europe. Dinner and breakfast are served on board.
Day 2 Croatian Airlines and Bus to Medjugorje
- Connect with our Croatian flights. We will be met in Split or Dubrovnik by our special local guide, Ivanka Petrovic or representative. Our driver will take us via bus to Medjugorje.
Day 3-9 Medjugorje
- Orientation tour of parish Croatian history by Ivanka. She will be with us daily during the pilgrimage and plan our daily activities. She will come to our home at dinner and discuss and post the schedule for the following day.
- Daily English Mass at St. James Church except noon on Sundays/holidays
- Daily early evening International Program…Rosary, Confession, Mass
- Veneration of the Cross and Adoration or healing prayers depending on the day of the week after international Masses
- We will climb Mt. Podbrdo (Apparition Hill) praying the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary and recite the Stations of the Cross as we proceed up Mt. Krizavac (Cross Mountain). We will pray the Stations of the Cross and the Luminous Mysteries behind the church at the Risen Christ area, for those unable to climb the hills.
- Other points of grace that we will visit are the Adoration Chapel, Blue Cross, cemetery to visit Father Slavko’s grave,
- A very moving visit to the Cenacolo Community—a drug/addiction recovery facility where addicts are rehabilitated through prayer, hard work and learning to trust others,
- A visit to Mother’s Village, an orphanage, established in 1993. It also includes a kindergarten, art studio/gallery and St. Francis Garden, a place of rest, prayer , a zoo and hippo therapy. Medjugorje Mir, an organization that handles humanitarian aid to the poor and needy in the area, is also based here and we encourage our pilgrims to bring donations.
- Ivanka will arrange meetings/talks with local priests and visionaries.
Day 10… Depart Medjugorje and Flight Home
- A very early breakfast as we say our good-bye’s and thank you’s to our family and board our bus to the airport.