We offer pilgrimages to the edge of heaven.In Our Lady's own words: "I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God."
Please join us for a life-changing experience that will deepen your faith and bring you closer to Jesus. Feel the love of His mother in this tiny village, bringing peace, joy, hope and conversion of heart…
“I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God.”
May 5th - 14th, 2020
- $2,975 Pilgrimage Total Package Price (Departs from Portland, OR)
- Spiritual Director (Fr.Ben Tapia)
- Pilgrimage is Subject to Minimum Participation
- Travel Insurance Not included, but available for purchase
- Please contact us for further information.
Your Pilgrimage Includes:
- Ground Transportation to/from the Split Airport and the Town of Medjugorje
- 8 Nights’ Accommodations in Medjugorje
- Shared Room with Private Bath (some single rooms available for additional $200.00)
- Two Meals Per Day While in Medjugorje
- Very Experienced Local English-Speaking Guide
- Gratuities for our Hosts & Local Guide
- Pilgrimage Coordinator Accompanies the Group
- Spiritual Director (when available)
- Pilgrimage Subject to Minimum Participation
- Two Informational Meetings Offered Prior to Departure
You can pay directly using your credit card. You Do Not need a PayPal account, just one of the accepted credit cards listed below. See "Pay with Credit or Debit Card" link just below the login button.
Medjugorje Overview Movie
Please join us for our
ANNUAL PEACE MASS and PILGRIM REUNION Sunday, June 30, 2019
Celebrating the 38th Anniversary
of the first apparitions of the
Blessed Virgin Mary to the children in Medjugorje
“I am calling
you to pray for peace: peace in human hearts, peace in the families and peace
in the world.” (January 25, 2017 Message)
ST. CECILIA CATHOLIC CHURCH
5105 SW Franklin Street
Beaverton, OR 97005
12:00 Noon –
12:30 PM –
Holy Mass with Bishop Kenneth Steiner and Fr. Cary Reniva
following in the Parish Center to learn more about Medjugorje and to visit with
She is only visible (except once) to the six people. She still appears daily to three of the six people, and appears once a year to the remaining three people. In addition she appears once a month to two of the people.
She has given a total of ten secrets to three of the people, and nine to the remaining three. After all six people have all of the ten secrets, she will stop appearing to them daily, and the secrets will begin to happen. Some pertain to the local area and visionaries, and the remaining are for the entire world. The third secret is a beautiful indestructible and not from this world sign for all non believers to see and convert, which will be left on Apparition Hill, the site of her first appearance. The seventh secret has been diminished through the prayers and fasting. The ninth and tenth secrets are chastisements for the entire world.
In Our Lady’s own words,
Where is Medjugorje?
(Use mouse wheel to zoom in/out)
Experience Medjugorje and Our Lady's Messages
Firsthand Witness of Fr. Leon Pereira, Chaplain to English-Speaking Pilgrims in Medjugorje about his personal Medjugorje testimony and the Five Stones.