MEDJUGORJE PILGRIMAGE Sept 18-27, 2018
Is Our Lady Calling You to Medjugorje?
Join us . . . for a special pilgrimage to Medjugorje, where the Blessed Virgin Mary first visited six young children on June 25, 1981. She identified herself as the Queen of Peace. Her continued presence in Medjugorje brings pilgrims from all over the world seeking spiritual renewal, healing, peace, and reconciliation. Recently Pope Francis appointed Monsignor Henryk Hoser, Archbishop Emeritus of Warszaw-Prague in Poland, as “special apostolic visitor to the parish of Medjugorje.”
Spiritual director for this pilgrimage will be Fr. Charles (Chuck) Wood, Pastor of St. Wenceslaus Parish, Scappoose, OR, in the Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon. Throughout his priestly life and ministry, he has provided spiritual direction to numerous men and women.
Land Only Price $1,395.00 (Departs from Split, Croatia) Includes:
– Ground transportation to/from the airport and the town of Medjugorje
– 8 nights’ accommodations with two meals per day while in Medjugorje
– Shared room with private bath (some single rooms available for additional $160.00)
– Very experienced local English-speaking guide
– Gratuities for our host & local guide
– Travel Insurance Not included but available for purchase
– Application and $500.00 Deposit due July 12, 2018
– Final Payment due August 16, 2018
– Early-Booking Discount: $100.00 off Final Payment if reserved and deposited by July 12, 2018
Air Fare to Split, Croatia, is Not included in the Land Only Price. A separate Air Fare Price will be determined when actual ticketing occurs. Our group flight itinerary departs from Portland, OR, (price range is $1,500.00 – $1,800.00), or you can arrange alternate flights by contacting our travel agent. (Group air fare from Portland, OR, is approximately $1,500.) Call us by July 12th at 503-646-4435 to reserve your seat in time for the $100 discount, or contact us by email at email@example.com.